Sec. 422. Appointments; duties; police powers. (179)(1-click HTML)
The Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall appoint persons who shall: (180)
(1) Care for the property belonging to this State; (181)
(2) Keep clean and in good order all the rooms, offices, apartments, library and furniture, halls, stairways and cellars in the buildings; (182)
(3) Attend to the heating of the same; (183)
(4) Look after the pavements and grounds attached thereto; and (184)
(5) Perform the duties and do any and all things directed to be done by the Director of the Office of Management and Budget. (185)
(36 Del. Laws, c. 3, Sec. 3; Code 1935, Sec. 18; 29 Del. C. 1953, Sec. 4503; 57 Del. Laws, c. 740, Sec. 2C; 63 Del. Laws, c. 419, Sec. 1; 75 Del. Laws, c. 88, Sec. 16(5); 75 Del. Laws, c. 322, Sec. 7.) (186)
Our mission is to provide citizens free access to the laws and codes of their state utilizing a unique search engine that matches clients with qualified legal professionals who can help with specific issues.
Our goal is to do this in a manner that promotes open government and freedom of information, while providing attorneys with valuable tools to connect with qualified prospects in need of professional services.
Ignorance Is No Excuse
Your Right To Know The Law
All citizens have a right to have access to the laws that govern them. Citizen awareness and participation in government is fundamental to ensuring a sound democracy.
Although unfettered access to the law is a fundamental right to all citizens, there is no substitute for experienced legal counsel.
We do not recommend self-representation. We do, however, recognize that in an age where people routinely research legal matters online using everything from a smartphone to their xbox, both attorneys and clients alike can benefit from this resource.