SEC. 1554. ACCESS TO THERAPIES. (2016)(1-click HTML)
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Act, the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall not promulgate any regulation that-- (2017)
(1) creates any unreasonable barriers to the ability of individuals to obtain appropriate medical care; (2018)
(2) impedes timely access to health care services; (2019)
(3) interferes with communications regarding a full range of treatment options between the patient and the provider; (2020)
(4) restricts the ability of health care providers to provide full disclosure of all relevant information to patients making health care decisions; (2021)
(5) violates the principles of informed consent and the ethical standards of health care professionals; or (2022)
(6) limits the availability of health care treatment for the full duration of a patient"s medical needs. (2023)
Our mission is to provide citizens free access to the laws and codes of their state utilizing a unique search engine that matches clients with qualified legal professionals who can help with specific issues.
Our goal is to do this in a manner that promotes open government and freedom of information, while providing attorneys with valuable tools to connect with qualified prospects in need of professional services.
Ignorance Is No Excuse
Your Right To Know The Law
All citizens have a right to have access to the laws that govern them. Citizen awareness and participation in government is fundamental to ensuring a sound democracy.
Although unfettered access to the law is a fundamental right to all citizens, there is no substitute for experienced legal counsel.
We do not recommend self-representation. We do, however, recognize that in an age where people routinely research legal matters online using everything from a smartphone to their xbox, both attorneys and clients alike can benefit from this resource.